Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Top 5 Proven Weight Loss Tips

Top 5 Proved Weight Loss Tips About a twelvemonth ago, I started to lose weight...so much so that people I knew noticed after the first few weeks. I heard remarks like, "are you dieting?" or "you look like you have got lost weight!" One individual even asked me how did you lose so much weight?

Well, to be perfectly honest, I had no clue...why? Because I wasn't trying to lose any weight! So, Iodine did what any other cat would make after hearing these comments...I weighed myself!

Wouldn't you know, I lost 25 lbs?! I had noticed that my clothing were fitting me nicely and I was up to 4 belt cringle holes! I used to be 1 hole.

So, I said to my self, "Self, how did you make that?"

Actually, what I did was believe about how I changed my wonts over the past few calendar months and came up with these tips that I desire to share with you!

  • I stopped eating late! I used to eat dinner around 8pm or so and remain up watching television until midnight. This always led to a late nighttime bite of some sort! So...no more than feeding late. I put a clip of no more than feeding after 8pm.
  • Cut out sodas, and juices. I started imbibing common cold H2O and more than milk. I would handle myself to refined sugar free juices when I craved juice. I also limited my orange juice consumption to morns only.
  • Exercise. I started doing cardio exercises for 20-30 minutes each day. Enough to acquire me breathing hard, but that was all. For illustration walking and horseback riding my bike.
  • Sleep!!! I started to travel to bed by 10pm. Completely stopped staying up late! I wake up at 6am. That is 8 hours of slumber a night. I felt rested and refreshed each day.
  • Ate Breakfast each day. I noticed that by eating breakfast each twenty-four hours I wasn't famished by the clip I had luncheon and dinner. This cut down on the amount of calories Iodine was taking in!
  • Well, that is basically all I did and I have got kept the weight off for 8 calendar months now! I promote you to seek and alteration your life style some and see what happens! What have got you got to lose....weight?!?!

    No comments: